December 07, 2006

...Hurms...

... my 25th besday coming just few more days.diamond jubilee?hiks...

...what i'm dreaming/wish for my besday?later...

...i never celebrate my birthday before. just a buka puasa few years backs.even sometimes i forgot that day is my besday!!! huh!!!...

...still , few friends n family sent sms wishing.thanks n appreciate it.never ever list my wishlist as mak dara.hehehe...

...the best present i'd ever have?dunno.forgot already.got few from friend's while i cook for buka puasa few years back.then , after move from kb, no more celebration or present.uuwwwaaa....

...i celebrated my 24th besday on ship!!! not the cruise lah, tanker!i was working at port klang that time. nothing special. only few sms from frens.tu pun dah basi.the sms me on 15th dec!!!

...so for my 25th besday, i promise myself to buy a present, special one for myself, as long as nobody will give me any present as before.isk isk isk.huahauuahau!!! not expecting present from anybody.i'm a kampung boy, we never practic birthday celebration until my youngest brother was 6 n continues to my niece n nephew. it's ok. i'm to old to celebrate it*pasrah*...

... to me it just a day that our number increase n should know that we should be more matured. as my maturity still at low level comparing with other with same age.so i think i should to think and work on that at this age. my younger brother will get engage this coming march and he's only 22nd!!! n me, still looking for my pathway for my future...

...apa aku bebel ni.dah laa...

...actually , just wondering if i change my blog layout n the concept n theme.or still with the same.maybe the background n banner. what do you think?

sbenarnya aku tengah boring gila ni!!!

ampunkan bahasa inggeris aku yang hancur tapi tetap berangan nak speaking london

1 comment:

Azhar Ahmad said...

Slamat hari tue, slamat hari tueeeeee